Here they are in no particular order (with the exception of the first one):
1. We have each other.
2. We are making money. More than we ever thought possible as teachers.
3. We have two, resort-style pools in our apartment complex.
4. We are living on the 13th floor of a huge apartment complex. Again, as teachers in Idaho, we never would've experienced high-rise living. And it's fun not having to mow the lawn.
5. We walk across the street to the grocery store.
6. I walk across the street to get my nails and hair done.
7. We've been able to see a part of the world that, if truth be told, we could barely comprehend existed.
8. We've met some nice people from all over the world AND we can now place someone in their home country by their accent. We also have open invitations to visit Australia, New Zealand, Scotland, England, Ireland, and Canada.
9. We traveled to Italy, Germany, and France over spring break and didn't have to put it on a credit card. AWESOME!
10. The winter here is BEAUTIFUL: 70* and sunny. Every. Single. Day.
Granted: we miss the snow and boots/sweater weather, but we are enjoying the sun while we can!
11. Debt elimination. There is no greater feeling than paying off debt.
To be continued.