Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Idaho in the Fall

I'm drinking coffee, cozied up with the two little dogs, catching up on all my blog reading (and now, posting). It's cloudy and "chilly" 46 degrees. I'm snuggled under a blanket, with fluffy socks and a thick sweatshirt, and the heater is running.

Rob is playing golf.

I think that is why I love Idaho so much - to me, it is FREEZING, but Rob can still play in a scramble. Soon, he won't be able to play, not because it's too cold, but because the golf courses close. According to him, it's really never too cold to play golf, the dang snow just sometimes gets in the way!

Other than that, our week was pretty quiet. Neither one of us is coaching anything this week, but we did manage to stay at school at various events almost every night this week. Basketball season is just around the corner, but for now, all that is on our schedule for the weekend is cheering BSU and MSU on to victory.

More to come, hopefully more often.
-F

PS
I've tried to take more pictures as our lives fly rapidly by. Here is how we've been spending some of our (seemingly limited) free time:

Pumpkins, pumpkins, pumpkins!




















More pumpkin patch fun!























We took family pictures - "You're weird, Uncle Jeep!"




















Shakespeare Festival: last show of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment