Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

25 October

The last two days were marvelous, wonderful, and fabulous all rolled into one.

A picture is worth a thousand words, right? So, I'm going to let pictures do my talking tonight.

Enjoy!


Friday Night:
Girls Night Out:
These ladies are fabulous and have made the last week so much fun.  From left to right: Kristen, Staci, Dawn, Jill, and of course me. I'm not sure what I would have done without them, especially with Rob's ticket being delayed.


It's not a bad picture: Oasis Garden is just a very red restaurant.
Everything was ordered for us by our host (more on him later) and
it was incredibly delicious. 


See? I told you, just a really red restaurant with awesome food. 
Staci looks so tan - we blame the flash!

View from our dessert stop.






No comments:

Post a Comment