Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Books, books, and (hopefully) more books

One of my goals this year is to read more.

In order to help me reach this very specific goal of "more," I'm going to keep a list of all the books that I've finished recently, along with a quick comment stating "Yay!" or "Eh!"

Do you have any suggestions for me?

-F

The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty - LOVED IT!
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell - So sweet. So innocent. Great YA read!
Paper Town by John Green - Not one of my favorites, but I love John Green.
Where'd You Go, Bernadette? by Maria Semple - Hilarious. A bit crass and a bit long towards the end, but laugh out loud funny!
Northanger Abbey and Mansfield Park by Jane Austen - They are no P&P or S&S, but I can't believe I hadn't read them.
Looking for Alaska by John Green - Much better than Paper Town; I think I'd like to teach it to high school kids - but parents would probably freak out.





No comments:

Post a Comment