Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Night Before Summer School, Part Deux

We have to go back to teaching summer school tomorrow. I hate it. Rob is trying to keep me positive (one of the many reasons that I love him), but I really do hate it this year. Oh, well...

Anyways, I sit here on our last true night of freedom (for the next three and a half weeks - I know, it's not so bad), I've decided to focus on how much fun we had this last week.

We got the week off for the 4th of July and it was fabulously filled to the brim. Not unlike these delicious Dolcini from Olive Garden that we enjoyed on one of our numerous nights out (I hate cooking in the summer - er, make that I hate cooking always.)


The next few posts (all titles that include the words "One Week Break") are how we spent our time.

Enjoy!

-F


1 comment:

  1. I would really like to see more photos of your family, especially your parents, and especially your "daed".

    ReplyDelete