Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

One Week Break: Golf

I played a round of golf* this week, for the first time this year. Rob played for a round of golf this week, for the zillionth time this year.

The highlight for me - I got two legitimate pars IN A ROW. So, what if I got an 11 and 9 on the next two holes? I got two real, non-mulligan, pars. I'm quite proud of myself.

The highlight for Rob: I got two pars...just kidding. I mean, he was happy for me and all, but the true highlight for him was that he got to do a golf "thing" that he had never done before.

Please see the pictures below:

2nd Shot on Hole 12:
Please notice his socks and shoes on the bank
while he is in the pond.
3rd Shot on Hole 12:
Please notice, he still doesn't have his
socks or shoes back on! 

And while his shot out of the water may not have been quite as good as Hunter Mahan's, I think he did quite fabulous with the whole "no shoe/I'm not going to take a drop" thing.

And the baby ducks on the far side of the pond? They golf "quacked" in approval!

Quack! Quack! 

-F

*Rob bought me some very nice new golf stuff as an early birthday present - more to come in another post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment